Your Local Pantry Pest Control Experts
Serving San Angelo | Big Spring | Brady | SonoraThe term pantry pests is used to describe any insect known for infesting the grains and personal food storage in your cabinets. This isn’t the kind of pest infestation that you attract due to the state of your home, as the problem almost always starts by bringing in infested food items from the grocery store. Because of that, you can’t treat pantry pests like you would other bugs. Nevertheless, the team at Bug Express has some tips to clean and prevent pantry pests from taking over your cabinets.
Common Pantry Pests in San Angelo
Pantry Pest Control Solutions
Need an Estimate for Pantry Pest Control?
Pantry Moth Extermination Tips
Whether you’re in the middle of cooking or just cleaning your cabinets, the sight of pantry pests wriggling in your grains is always unpleasant. Luckily, we have five easy tips you can take to prevent a pantry pest infestation:
- Secure dry goods in airtight containers that pests cannot access.
- Store seasonal items in sealed containers when not in use.
- Use bay leaves in canisters of dry goods, which could help repel pests.
- Inspect your groceries for signs of damage or use before you buy them.
- Check the date of any ingredients more than a year old before you use them, making sure to toss any expired items.
Getting Rid of Pantry Moths
Need Help With Pantry Pest Removal?
Bug Express Reviews
“Been using these company for several years. They do a great job, come every quarter to spray my place. I don’t see as many scorpions and spiders. Their professional and friendly. Highly recommended.”
Pest Control You Can Trust
Pantry Pest Control in San Angelo, TX
Serving San Angelo, Big Spring, and surrounding areas.